- Dirt Bike School
- BCORMA Trail Pass
- BCORMA Rider and Club Insurance
- BCORMA Store
- Off-Road Motorcycling News
News Releases & Stories
- Major upgrade to BCORMA Trails app out!
- Canada is top for off-road riding with Red Bull athlete Chris Birch
- Vedder Mountain Closure to repair Parmenter Road - Important Notice
- New BCORMA Dirt Bike Trail Maps Available
- BCORMA working with Blue Mountain Motorcycle Club to provide incredible North Shore riding opportunities
- Vedder Mountain Fun Trail Ride coming up - Sunday May 29th 2016
- Is Dirt Biking Important to You?
- BCORMA Town Hall - April 23rd - Tell us what is important to you as a dirt biker
- Vedder Mountain November 8th 2015 Fun Trail Ride coming up (cancelled due to rain)
- Revelstoke’s Most Fun Ride Weekend Ever! This Sept. 26 and 27th Weekend
Welcome to BCORMA and the best riding in the world
We have it all here in British Columbia for the local and visiting rider. Incredible vistas while riding dual-sport, National caliber MX tracks, 1000's of km of single-track from the dense temperate rain forest of the Coast to the grasslands of the Interior. Six foot ferns to 200 ft spruce and fir, northern desert to Rocky Mountains to mossy coastal rock, open Forest Service Roads to expert level trials terrain, we got it all.
Government estimates we have over 550,000 km of trail and old forestry roads in the Province, with the vast majority open to responsible off-road motorcycle riders. Do your part and show them we care about our trails, the environment, and other users. We have some of the finest riding in the world. Lets keep it.
Above all, enjoy this fine old planet, and don't forget to smile. And buy the trail-stewards a beer next time. They put their heart into this for you to enjoy.